♬~♥ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ❀

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 4 (sì)- IT dies tonight

IT... has taken ITs affect on me~ i, am no more capable to think, neither do not even know what I am writing. The situation now is like a sail boat, drifting on an open wide sea, just to follow where the wind blows, without no one navigating it.
IT...was easy to be addicted to IT. I still remember, it was 7 years ago. Imagine, 7 years of IT, and now, a sudden end. IT aches inside, roars, urges, which affects the Mind and Emotions, I do not know the connection between IT, the Mind, and Emotions, but it seems that IT has ITs abilities, to manipulate, tempt, and trigger them...to what they are and what they were.. doesn't make sense huh? Well, IT's the effect I tell you.
IT...I had enough of you. It is time I shed a new skin. Enough is enough. And this is where you stop running my life. I will do anything, to not see you again. And by that, I mean it.
IT... This is The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment