♬~♥ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ❀

Sunday, March 28, 2010

mr. little loser!

Enough is never enough.
Sigh.
Lost the fight, the bet, and ready to pay the price.
So here I am, coming clean.
Defeated! Indeed. It sure sucks that I'm unable to restrain the urge.
Well, bad habits do die hard. But I'm not gonna stop here. I'm still pushing myself, though it would take time, but I, will, make, this, a, reality!
I've lost count of the days we've been OFF of It. 8 or 9 days maybe. But, it's quite a progress I tell you. It's been a stressful period, garhhh if only i could resisted It just for the weekends. Guess long distance driving acquires It in me to keep me awaken, freshen, and alert? Pffftz.
She indeed did her best to resist, and abide the rules of the bet. And so did I? Well, I did, and sorry that I came clean a bit later. Are you gonna be pissed of this? I hope not. She is definitely stronger than I thought. I hope she'll continue her fight after this. She's been up to something healthy, and that's a WOOOHOO YOU GO GIRL! for her.
K, this would be the part where I go down in defeat, and you deserve to rub it in (insert me+Mr.Loser+L sign on forehead here). Here are some proverb/sayings related to DEFEAT and hope that from this I can gain something. I WILL!

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.~
Defeat the Defeat before the Defeat defeats you.
How easy it is to defeat people who do not kindle fire for themselves.
We learn little from victory, much from defeat.
We learn the value of things more in their loss than in their enjoyment.
Weeping makes the heart grow lighter.
A man is not defeated by his opponents but by himself.
Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.
We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.



No comments:

Post a Comment