♬~♥ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ❀

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Number 1 Potassium Exporter!

"Start a blog" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4gXHkejMo)
So....i guess i am here at last, the place to express, and not impress? First post, first blogging experience - yeshh i r noop. (insert cute noop emot?)

"Start a blog" has been in my plan, for a looooong long time. I wanted to blog as I do not express much in real life? Is this retardation? Nahh..i guess it is a normal human thingy/phase/situation? If you are reading this, bear in mind that what you read here may influence you in a way, and thus I hope that it builds you in a progressive and healthy manner? and would not cause any issues or problems. We do not want that, do we?
You are what you think you are. I'm a little teapot~
>oo<


"Start a blog". I do not know how to explain it in words, probably it is my habit of procrastinating stuff. Pffftz, so, what do I procrastinate? A lot!
Can I blame you, Technology?
Can I blame you, Environment?
Can I blame you, Mindset?
Can I blame you, Myself?
Well, it is lame to play this blaming game. So do not start? Pffftz. I believe that every habit has its ways to put a fullstop. (http://www.getmoredone.com/tips2.html) Blah, easier said than done. It takes strong will, and determination to be quitting on habits that deteriorates oneself, like it is easier to talk bad about something, than expressing sincere praises and compliments to others.

"Start a blog". So here I am. Almost done with my first post. My shout-out goes to the personnel, whom has been such an inspiration for me to kill procrastination, and at least do something beneficial like blogging? Ya bah..definitely it is a beneficial thing to do since leaving secondary school. Need to write more, need to think more, need to practice more.



"Start a blog" - First but not last. >oo<

No comments:

Post a Comment